IEI Selection Guide for ISA – Backplanes
IEI Selection Guide for PICMG 1.0 – Backplanes
IEI Selection Guide – Backplanes for PICMG 1.0 Single Board Computer
The advantages of using the PICMG 1.0 card series are numerous:
1. Supports standard PICMG version 1.0 slot on the PCI/PX series passive backplane.
2. Compatible with all available PCI/ISA cards. PCI/PX backplane is also integrated with the ROCKY series card slot.Erfahren Sie mehr
IEI Selection Guide – Graphics Grade – Backplanes
IEI Selection Guide – Server Grade – Backplanes
- IEI Server Grade Backplane Solution
- Server grade backplane accommodates PCIe x8 and multiple PCIe x4 add-on cards.
- It is specially designed for intensive data transfer applications such as server data storage
and any application that requires more than one PCIe x4 or four PCIe x1 cards.
IEI Selection Guide for PCI/PICOe – Backplanes
- IEI Selection Guide for PCI/PICOe Backplane
- The advantages of using the PCI/PICOe backplanes are numerous:
1. They support half-size PCI single board computers
2. They support half-size PICOe single board computers
3. The PICOe backplanes combine the PCI and the PCIe x4 or PCIe x1 to provide excellent I/O bandwidth and performance.
- Sie lesen gerade diese Seite1