Artikel 1-10 von 14
- PBI-08ALF Backplanes
- ISA Backplane
- With LED power indicators for +5V, -5V, +12V, -12V
- Heavy duty terminal block connectors
- Dimension 220mm x 175.3mm, 8.66" x 6.9"
- 8 ISA Bus Slots
- AT compatible 12-pin power input connector (P8/P9)
- One AT keyboard connector on board
- IEI Selection Guide - Server Grade - Backplanes
- IEI Server Grade Backplane Solution
- Server grade backplane accommodates PCIe x8 and multiple PCIe x4 add-on cards.
- It is specially designed for intensive data transfer applications such as server data storage
and any application that requires more than one PCIe x4 or four PCIe x1 cards.
- PBC-05PLF Backplanes
- PBP-14CLF Backplanes
- IEI Selection Guide for PICMG 1.0 - Backplanes
IEI Selection Guide - Backplanes for PICMG 1.0 Single Board Computer
The advantages of using the PICMG 1.0 card series are numerous:
1. Supports standard PICMG version 1.0 slot on the PCI/PX series passive backplane.
2. Compatible with all available PCI/ISA cards. PCI/PX backplane is also integrated with the ROCKY series card slot.Erfahren Sie mehr
- PBC-03PLF Backplanes
- PBI-04ALF Backplanes
- IEI Selection Guide for PCI/PICOe - Backplanes
- IEI Selection Guide for PCI/PICOe Backplane
- The advantages of using the PCI/PICOe backplanes are numerous:
1. They support half-size PCI single board computers
2. They support half-size PICOe single board computers
3. The PICOe backplanes combine the PCI and the PCIe x4 or PCIe x1 to provide excellent I/O bandwidth and performance.
- IEI Selection Guide for ISA - Backplanes
- IEI Selection Guide for ISA
- The advantages of using this ISA card series are numerous:
1. Supports standard ISA slot on the BP series passive backplane.
2. Compatible with all available ISA cards. BP backplane is also integrated with the ROCKY series ISA Card slot.